Welcome to Burnermag.com, a website which is operated by Sarah Miniaci and Leah Stephenson d/b/a Burner Magazine ("Owner"). OWNER makes Burnermag.com available subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By entering this website you recognize and accept that any conclusions, decisions, actions, omissions, assumptions, and the like, made or taken by you from the website are your responsibility.
Terms and Conditions
- By visiting Burnermag.com, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the terms and conditions as stated in this agreement. This website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Use of Burnermag.com is subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trade-mark. OWNER reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen, please review this agreement from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes. Continued use of Burnermag.com means you agree to the amendments.
- You may be able to link to third parties' websites ("Linked Sites") from Burnermag.com. Linked Sites are not reviewed, controlled or examined by OWNER in any way and OWNER is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or any third party found on or through Burnermag.com, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or third party (as applicable). You agree that OWNER shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or others on the website.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk. Neither OWNER nor any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the website and the information available on Burnermag.com or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information on Burnermag.com whether based on contract, tort or other theory of the law and whether OWNER or any of its lawful agents or employees have been advised of the possibility of such claim. You hereby waive any and all claims against OWNER and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the website and the information available thereon.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that the maximum aggregate liability of OWNER and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors for any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with this user agreement or Burnermag.com will be limited to Cdn$10.00 in the aggregate.
- You agree that you will at all times indemnify OWNER from and against any and all reasonable costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages (including, without limitation, court costs and lawyers' fees) arising out of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and cancels and supersedes any prior understandings and agreements between the parties hereto with respect thereto. There are no representations, warranties, covenants, terms, conditions, undertakings or collateral agreements, express, implied or statutory, between the parties other than as expressly set forth in this agreement.
- You agree that your use of the Burnermag.com is governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You agree that any claim brought against OWNER will be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in Ontario and both parties agree to attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario. If you choose to access the website from any location other than Ontario, Canada, you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for complying with any applicable local laws in your jurisdiction. If any part of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Copyright ©2011 Burner Magazine. All Rights Reserved. This website is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries
The materials used and displayed on Burnermag.com, including but not restricted to website design and underlying source code, text, logos, trade-marks and service marks, software, graphics, illustrations and artwork, are the property of OWNER or its affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trade-mark and other laws.
Burnermag.com is a trade-mark of OWNER. All other marks that appear throughout Burnermag.com belong to OWNER or the respective owners of such marks and are protected by Canadian and international laws. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout Burnermag.com without the express written consent of OWNER or owner of the mark, as applicable, is strictly prohibited.
Except as expressly set forth in this agreement, in any further agreement entered into between you and OWNER or where your use constitutes "fair dealing" under the Canadian Copyright Act, R.S. 1985, c. C-42, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit any content for any purpose.
If you have a question about this copyright notice, or are seeking permission to use any of the materials on this website, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.